This Brewhouse has a narrow snorkel. Its fermenter is sealed from the air to allow carbon dioxide to escape from the fermenter. Since there is a constant flow of CO2 through the pipe, external air is prevented from entering the fermentor, which reduces the threat of stray yeast contamination. When the fermentation is nearing completion, most of the yeast will settle to the bottom of the fermentor. Brewhouse's bottom is tapered, which makes it easy to capture and remove yeast, which can be stored and used in the next batch of beer. Yeast can be reused multiple times before it needs to be replaced. Its standard tank design features custom true shadowless walkways and separate CIP and blowpipes. Our engineers can custom design tanks and containers of Brewhouse to meet the individual needs of our customers.
1. Brushed surface treatment,
2. Effective capacity 1000L,
3. Mineral wool insulation, slotted false bottom,
4. Mechanical mixing, frequency control,
5. Cycloid reducer,
6. Insulation 80mm, inner body 3mm,
7. Welding line polishing fine lining belt, CIP jet ball,
8. Manhole with viewing mirror, PT 100 temperature probe,
9. Level gauge,
10. Four stainless steel legs with brackets and adjustable bolts.
11. Various accessories and valves.
All stainless steel
Double stage, outer size: 540×320×710,
Wort thermometer, with stainless steel sleeve
Used for wort heat exchanger outlet
Filtration accuracy 0.45 micrometer, connection M12