Home Brewing Beer Fermentation Tanks
This Home Brewing Beer Fermentation Tank can be made according to your thickness according to your requirements. It is equipped with a safety valve, a CIP jet ball and a pipe on the side of the tank, an outlet with a valve and support arm, a thermometer and a sample valve. The fermentation it produces is a process of converting glucose from yeast into ethanol and carbon dioxide gas to provide alcohol content and carbonation. To start the fermentation process, the cooled wort is transferred to a fermentation vessel to which the yeast has been added. Since the fermentation produces a lot of heat, the tank of this Home Brewing Beer Fermentation Tank must be continually cooled to maintain the proper temperature. Home Brewing Beer Fermentation Tank has a pan head up and a cone down, the tank is equipped with a cooling device, the tank body has a cooling jacket tapered portion, and the column portion has several cooling jackets. This not only meets the cooling requirements, but also ensures the cooling rate of the fermenter and also helps the precipitation and storage of the yeast.
Material: 304 / 316
Capacity: More capacity
Application: Water storage
OEM and ODM: Welcome
1. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
4. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
5. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
6. Agricultural water disinfection
7. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
8. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
9. Military camp, field water supply system
10. Urban wastewater disinfection.
11. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
12. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
Food, medicine, chemical industry, water treatment works, play in the water treatment process sedimentation, buffer pressure to prevent water pollution, water and other effects.