What are the classification of stainless steel storage tanks
What are the classification of stainless steel storage tanks?
1. Classified by form: can be divided into vertical stainless steel tanks, horizontal stainless steel tanks.
2 Classification by use: can be divided into brewing stainless steel tanks, food stainless steel tanks, pharmaceutical stainless steel tanks, dairy stainless steel tanks, chemical stainless steel tanks, petroleum stainless steel tanks, building materials stainless steel tanks, electric stainless steel tanks, metallurgy Stainless steel cans.
3 Classification according to sanitary standards: sanitary stainless steel tanks, ordinary stainless steel tanks.
4 Classification according to pressure requirements: stainless steel pressure vessel, non-stainless steel pressure vessel.
Stainless steel storage tank, stainless steel pressure tank, stainless steel wine tank, stainless steel milk tank, stainless steel reaction tank, stainless steel vacuum tank, stainless steel fermenter
Overview of the overview
1. Food and pharmaceutical stainless steel storage tanks:
Stainless steel batch storage tank, stainless steel concentrated storage tank, stainless steel rare storage tank, stainless steel extraction storage tank, stainless steel reaction storage tank, stainless steel storage tank, stainless steel mixing tank, stainless steel seed storage tank, stainless steel nitric acid storage tank, stainless steel glacial acetic acid storage Cans, stainless steel carbon disulfide cans, stainless steel water tower storage tanks.
2. Stainless steel cans for brewing dairy industry:
Stainless steel wine storage tank, stainless steel white wine storage tank, stainless steel wine storage tank, stainless steel milk (milk) tank, stainless steel beverage storage tank
3. Chemical stainless steel tank:
Stainless steel oil storage tanks, stainless steel transport storage tanks, stainless steel cooling storage tanks, stainless steel insulated storage tanks, stainless steel heat exchange storage tanks, stainless steel buffer tanks, stainless steel outdoor storage tanks and stainless steel pressure vessels of all grades in the chemical industry.
Four. Stainless steel storage tank features:
1. Stainless steel tank has strong corrosion resistance, it is not corroded by residual chlorine in the outside air and water. Each spherical tank is subjected to superior pressure testing and inspection before leaving the factory, and its service life can reach more than 100 years under normal pressure.
2. The stainless steel tank has good sealing performance; the sealed design completely eliminates the harmful substances in the airborne dust and the mosquitoes invading the tank to ensure the water quality is free from external pollution and breed red worms.
3. The scientific water flow design makes the sediment at the bottom of the tank not rise due to the water flow, ensuring natural stratification of domestic water and fire fighting water, and the turbidity of domestic water coming out through the tank is reduced by 48.5%; however, the water pressure is obviously increased. . It is conducive to improving the performance of domestic water and fire water facilities.
4. Stainless steel tanks do not need to be cleaned frequently; the sediment in the water can be discharged only by periodically opening the drain valve at the bottom of the tank. Every 3 years, simple equipment can be used to remove scale once, which greatly reduces the cleaning cost and completely avoids bacterial and viral contamination of the human body.
Hangzhou FuYinDi Machinery Co., Ltd.
Add: Bldg. 1, No. 2, Shangsong Road, Yinhu Street, Fuyang Dist, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Contact: Mrs Zhu