Stainless Steel Fermentation Tanks
stainless steel fermentation tanks
It is refined brewed by miniature equipment on site. It combined whole malt brewing and the unique brewing craft which without competitor infection,no filter,no high temperature process,no additive.Therefore it tastes purer,fresher,more nutritious and more reliable in health.Above all,in the process of its produce,there is no additive,it is really original flavor,natural beer, the best beer.
1. Fermenters are also called CCT's (Cylindrical Conical Tanks), FV's (Fermentation Vessels).
2. Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer.
3. 60 or 72 degree cone bottom to drip the yeast.
4. 3-sections cooling jackets. There are two sections on the cylinder and one section on the conical bottom.
5. Inner thickness is 3mm, the outer thickness is 2mm, the external jacket is 1.5mm.
6. Equiped with breathing valve, cleaning ball, pressure gauge, safety valve, thermomer, sample valve, butterfly valve...
Processing: fermenting equipment
Place of origin: China (Mainland)
Processing types: Beer
Power(W): Varies depending
Dimension: Capacity request
Certification: CE ISO
Material: SUS304/SUS316/red Copper
Configuration of the brewing system
1. Brewhouse system
2. Fermentation system
3. Cooling unit
4. CIP system
5. Controlling system
6. Spare parts